Thursday 27 August 2015

True Light Review

True Light - Book 20 - Sweden
No spoilers review

Okay, first of all, I'm still thinking about one major plot twist which you have got to read. But first, let me tell you some other reasons why I LOVED true light.

The book does start off a little sad, as it does in the first chapter available on the ej12 website, but gets happier. Emma's grandma, from her dads side in Sweden, has died. But soon Emma and her mum are called off to HQ and the mission begins... Sort of. 

The book jumps back 9 months to a previous mission, not already in the ej12 books, where herds of deer are unwell and they don't know how. One thing leads to another and Shadow is brought in. 

I really liked what happened at the (insert place) with EJ. It was very creative haha. 

The book then goes forward 9 months to present day. Then the plot twist comes in. Seriously, you have got to read it, even for that. Maybe I'm overreacting but I thought this was important, especially for the later book. Makes me wonder what the next book is gonna be... 

Overall I give True Light a 4.5/5,  which is really high to me

CL16 (almost typed 14) Out!

Edit: oh and also there's this part where ej is dodging sensors which when I read it I thought would be a cool idea for a game on the ej12 website :)

No comments:

Post a Comment