Monday 24 November 2014

Keyboard code (part 1)

Hello fellow agents,
While at school I was thinking of codes with my friend (SB14) and made up this cool code using the keyboard. I'm trying to think of a better name than keyboard code, because that's probally already a thing. But let me explain it. 

So first off you get the ipad/iPhone keyboard like below
And how you make a word is like this. You start on the first letter of the word and draw lines from letter to letter. For example I made CL, my initials 
There's no way to tell where to start but you can work that out by turning the word backwards or so on. When you do longer words, you need to make it very clear which key you are making the letter on. 

Now I made the word Emma below
But because there's 2 M's you make a dot on the key like so. That way the receiver knows to write down 2 M's, not one. 

What do you guys think? 

Because I use my iPad a lot I have sort of memorised it without looking at it (I type a lot) and realised you can write the words without being on a keyboard, by matching it up. 

That's probally a bit confusing but I hope it's cool 
Also on the EJ12 Fan book website (check post below for details) iv added part of MB14's Spied out. Feel free to review the stories in the comments.
Part 2 with numbers coming soon
</CL14 out>



No comments:

Post a Comment