Thursday 27 November 2014

Keyboard code (part 2)

Hello,
Here's part 2 of the keyboard code! 

This part is about how to do numbers in this code.
For numbers you need to make dots at each point, just so it's more obvious.
Below is the number 12 and then 14

But those are easy numbers. If you have a longer number, say 279, you just have to make more dots and lines if you get what I mean.

But if it's a number tagt doubles back like below
You just have to do like how I have. The number above is 156051

I might post some codes later using this for shining star points, which the winner will be announced about mid December. 
So for now, here's a mini Comp worth points if you answer correctly.

<><><>
1. I have brown eyes
2. My hair is short
3. My eyes match my hair
4. I am short
5. My hair is dark brown
<><><>
1 & 2 are both true for two
3 & 4 are confusing
5 limited the options
<><><>

Q. Which ej12 character am I?
a) Eve
B) emma
C) hannah
D) Isi
E) CC12
F) KM12
G) elle

<><><>

Good luck, if you think hard enough about it you will think of the correct answer
CL14




No comments:

Post a Comment