Friday 9 October 2015

The Shining Stars Fanart

Hey there agents,
I've been searching and haven't found any news about the next ej12 book, book 21. Susannah said there will be 22 so let's wait and see. 

In the mean time I created this image of Emma and her friends as a band. 
Isi is playing the electric guitar on her knees, kind of wild like she is
Elle is playing the tambourine, just going with the flow
Emma is lead singer and enjoying to with her friends
Eve is playing acoustic guitar, going with the vibe
And Hannah is playing the shine violin 

Elle's hair got cut off a little and for Eve's hair I drew the parts hanging down
Also I drew a lot of the parts 

Yeah, I hope you all like this!
P.s I'm going to be having a competition thingy on my blog for shining star points soon (if anyone even reads this anymore) 

CL16 out!

No comments:

Post a Comment