Friday 27 February 2015

rAnDoM

Sup readers,
So first up, just a warning that the end of this post will contain a false note spoiler! So do NOT read it if you haven't read False note yet. 

But before that, this:
We have a release date yay! I wonder what it's gonna be called? What we know so far, is that it's set in Sweden, Emma's gonna ride a husky sleigh thing and the release date above ^
Also I was wondering, if you have Pyramid Puzzle you would perhaps have noticed that the normally silver part on it is gold. I think this looks really good with the cover but sometimes people wonder why? I am one of those people, but I have an idea. Pyramid puzzle is the 10th book, which is pretty cool, and this coming book will be book 20! Will book 20 then also be gold, since it's another tenth one! Probally not but that's just a thought. 

Now, a spoiler is coming up so flee! If you have not read false note yet, you may now advert your eyes and wonder. I mean, most of you will most likely read and look at the picture but still... It will come after my spoiler warning:
_______________
|                          |
|    S P O I L E R  |
|                           |
|      A L E R T      |
|_______________|

Spoilers are coming now! Well, kind of spoiler... Anyway.
So on the page for false note it has this summary from A1:
Wow, just wow. A new member! If you've read false note you can probally guess who that is... 
But image 'that person' joining the stars. Should be interesting... 
But what division do you think 'that person' is in? Double agent division? I'm not sure...

Anyway that's all for now, see you for our next spotlight soon!
<\CL14>



No comments:

Post a Comment