Wednesday 23 April 2014

EJ timeline

Hello again!
I made this timeline to show you EJ12 in time!

One thing is spooked might be set in October because:
It's spooky like Halloween 
It came out for Halloween
It was raining a lot and it would be raining in October in London.

Ciao EJ is set in September because Susannah said in an interview on the blog that EJ turns 11 but she didn't write about it

So maybe spooked wasn't set in October? So was it made in London summer, which is still raining sometimes but not as much as storms (when I went anyway)

I'm thinking from memory now, that hot and cold would be set in autumn-winter or winter-spring because the ice was melting more than usual.

I know it's always hot in the amazon for jump start but it would be around spring or autumn because she's swinging around without long sleeved clothing or a jumper for in case. 

I'll continue this all tomorrow
Cl14 

No comments:

Post a Comment