Saturday 12 April 2014

New code breaker

Hello agents!
There's a new code breaker up on the ej12 website. It took me 6 seconds on my first go. I didn't read the whole thing but you'll see what I mean:

This 'game' reminded me of something. I wonder how the ej12 app is going? They said the team was trying to release it before school started. Now it's the next holiday and still no app. Maybe they're making every level before releasing it. 

By the way guys, I was searching things on the internet and I found TWO old ej12 fan blogs. One was ej12news and the other was something like living life as me or something like that. Ej12news was taken down. They only had about five ej12 posts though.

I just had a flashback, how many of you remember the old ej12 website. The one with a pin board and one password for everyone to use to look at VIP stuff. The password was I <3 penguins, that was one if them anyway. The new website is so much better, except I do miss the poster maker.

I might post later, or tomorrow if I have time and find something else interesting. For now, take a look at MB and EF's fan blogs. The links are on the right.
CL14

No comments:

Post a Comment