Wednesday 25 June 2014

Ej12 mission tunnel thoughts and other things

Hello agents,
Iv been trying to think of something interesting to post for today and while looking threw my ej12 pictures I started thinking about the shine mission tunnel. 

So I'm sure while reading ej12 you've thought at least once about what the mission tunnel looks like. A giant slide which takes 5-10 minutes to ride from your school is cool enough but whne your riding on a beanbag it's a whole lot cooler! The official picture from EJ spy school is below:
Looks like total fun. I'm sure it would be safe too. Also you wouldn't have to worry about other people climbing up or sliding down like on the playground ones. 

But would Emma spend the whole trip sitting there waiting to read the end or would she be on her shine phone playing a game or something? I'd probally be to nervous/excited to play any games but it's a possibility. Also another question, what would happen if you fell off the beanbag, even if that seems unlikely? How do you grab onto it from behind/infront? I'd test it myself if I had a big enough slide, good beanbag and a 5-10 minute in length slide. Anyway, I'm sure agents rarely fall off so let's leave that question now.

I'll leave it at that for now
Also as you may or may not know I LOVE dolphins and whales and on the weekend I'm going to a place which has views of whales and dolphins often! It's a whale watching hotel place so I hope to see some! 
CL14 out-

1 comment:

  1. Wow cool, I love Dolphins aswell.
    You really thought about that question didn't you.

    ReplyDelete