Friday 4 July 2014

Ej12 charms

Hello everyone!
I'm back from my trip and I'm recovered from my cold so I should be able to blog more.

As the title says this is about the shine charms.
Found that picture years ago on the internet, someone must have won the competition. Years back there was a win a shine bracelet competition. 

Back to the charms. I think they're very smart devices. I mean, all you have to do is twist them and they become whatever they were designed to do. There also seems to be diferent types. The ones I can remember right now as I type are:
Sci-charms
Cam-charms
Charm-charms
Animal-charms (food and training)
Disguise-charms
Spy-charms

That's all I can remember right now. My personal favourites are the key charm, guitar charm, perfume charm and ring charm. Those are the ones I can remember from ALL of her charms. That makes me wonder, would that mean Elle, Eve, Hannah and Isi have less charms? Because some of them jumped straight into star missions with Spooked and Eve was still training. 

What charms do you think there should be? I thought of one the other day, a moon charm. When twisted it becomes a moon boot, those boot people wear when they've hurt their leg. Except it would be a shine moon boot so it would have extra features. The charm could be a crescent moon.

That's all for now. I will update soon. Can't believe it's almost half way through the holidays and iv spent most of it in bed! Never mind that.
CL14 :)

5 comments:

  1. Perhaps there could be a rainbow charm that is an invisible tracker?
    HH14

    ReplyDelete
  2. Its the 6th. It says the 5th???

    ReplyDelete
  3. Next monday is school! oh nooooo!
    A charm idea could be a light bulb shaped charm and if you twist it it becomes a necklace. if you press the light bulb charm on the necklace, then it sends a signal to shine HQ and you can talk to A1!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I wish they were ACTUALLY real, because then you could get out of anything you ever wanted or needed to, (only if enihs would of allowed charms outside of missions).

    ReplyDelete