Thursday 24 July 2014

~ Ciao EJ review ~



Hello everyone,
Here is my ciao EJ review! Also just to clear the confusion, ciao EJ comes out as e-book today and in stores in August. Here's my review:

I recently received an early copy of ciao EJ for review and let me start by saying its a great book. It's one of my new favourites! The codes are complicated and the problem in the mission is well thought out. 

As we know its set in Italy and as it has been said before, EJ doesn't just visit Venice but some other places in Italy. The new charms are great too and were very useful to EJ on the mission. At school, Emma's problem is realistic as usual and I'm sure many of us relate to it. If you've read the first chapter in the newsletter you will understand the first half of it.

The one thing that shocked me the most was Nema. Susannah has said that something big is going to happen between Nema and Emma but I never before ciao EJ could have believed that it could turn out how it did. You will understand if you read ciao EJ which I really recommend you do. It's a game changed in the ej12 series and a must read for fans. I loved the book and I can not tell you how big the changes are, and in just one book!
Five stars 

I'll tell you more about it on Monday probally since I have my party over the weekend.
CL14

No comments:

Post a Comment