Friday 8 August 2014

Sorry!

Sorry I haven't been posting! It's mid term so iv got heaps of assessments and tests on now along with homework so I haven't and time... But now I do!

First up, tomorrow at 2:30pm (from memory, check ej12 official blog) is going to be a live chat with Susannah Mcfarlane on Facebook. Most of us don't have facebook since you MUST be over 13 to have it. I sadly won't be on because I have a friends birthday party to go to and also I don't have facebook even tho I'm old enough... 
I'll probably check later to see what everyone said. If I could ask Susannah one thing it would be:
Is there any spoilers you can tell us about book 19?
Anyone else feel free to ask her that for me ;) if your aloud on Facebook, don't make fake acounts. 

That's all for now, I'll try and update again soon I promise! I might tomorrow after I get back from the party and see what Susannah said and post about anything interesting.
CL14

No comments:

Post a Comment