Wednesday 24 September 2014

Competition winners and other

Hey,
The competition winners were:
AK10
HH14
MB14

Your 10 shining star points have been added! Anyone who's new to my blog let me quickly explain the star points again.

First, shining star points is used in EJ12 which is copyrighted to Susannah so I didn't invent it. Iv just added to to my blog in my OWN way to have for fun. At around Christmas (not that far actually) the agent with the highest amount of shining star points will win an online certificate il put up and be added to a bar I will have called Shining Star Winners, or something like that. Also there will be winners every Christmas and Mid year about. At the moment HH14 is in the lead but there is still more competitions to win! Everyone else with points will be mentioned.

So here's the next competition which will end on the 5th of October so you have about a week or so to enter. 

Create a code of a name of any ej12 book. But make sure it's decodable. I will then choose the best and most interesting codes and those agents will win shining star points. Every who enters will gain at least 10.

One last thing, to anyone in victoria I saw this thing in the ej12 website:
That's all for now!
CL14

1 comment: