Wednesday 24 September 2014

Quick Info

Hey readers, (updates of questions below)
Just quickly to some agents with blogs who were asking me how to add things let me quickly explain.
You start by going onto layout (im on iPad by the way)
Click add a gadget on the right side. It will then come up with a list:
Then scroll down the list and find what you want. Poll is down a bit. Also the computer version isn't that different. 
Hope that helps you

To AK10, im not sure if blogger does that. Under gadgets and more gadgets on the left theres something about signing up but I'm not sure how it works....

CL14
P.s any other blogger blog question I can help you with as my mum has taught me a lot about blogger ;)



2 comments:

  1. Um...Do you know how to create a signing up page?

    ReplyDelete