Friday 23 January 2015

Ej12 tv show (nothing new)

Hello shining stars,
As the title says this post is centred around the ej12 tv show, which we haven't talked about for a little while. 

First off, I found this online:
It is 2 0 1 5 now so that means we've just got 1-2 years until the show, if that is correct^

This tells us that there will be 26 episodes (already knew that) and they will be 30 minutes long (we guessed that). 

But what do you think will happen in the episodes? I'm guessing every episode (maybe) will have part of it as emma and half of a mission. Something like that perhaps. 
Also the cool thing with the tv show is we get to see heaps of characters, because if you think about it we will probally/obviously see:

Emma
Elle (maybe I'm not sure)
Hannah
Isi
Eve
Nema
Laila
A1
Emma's teachers (Ms Tenga, black, sipes...)
KM12
CC12
Agents like CO45 and so on...
Shadow agents like Adriana, Caterina, Amber and more... (Possibly new ones too)
Plus way more bakcground people and so on
Also they'll all have voices

So what do you think about the ej12 girk hero tv show that's coming? I know I will be watching it even if I'm 15/16 I think... (Wow I'm almost that age already?) 

What do you want to see on the show?
CL14


No comments:

Post a Comment