Sunday 19 October 2014

False note and Eve

Heya,
I'm guessing you have seen the false note cover, if not check the post below this one.

First up, I love how eve looks. She looks like how some other agents and I imagined her! Iv zoomed in and what you can see is that she has light brown frizzy hair (I'll explain that) and brown eyes. Her favourite colour is yellow, as you can see.

I can see that her hair is frizzy/ curly because at the end of her plait its frizzed out not curled. So her hair would be frizzy. For example, CC12(Cassie) has curly hair because the end of her plait is curled (much like what my curly hair does) 

What are your thoughts on Eve?

Also my friends and I are making an Ej12 film! We might do either:
Ciao EJ
On the ball
Spooked
Or another one I'll write

It's just hard because my friend who would be Isi (she has the exact same hair style and loves science) is changing schools so we won't be able to film next year and I'm not sure much time we will have this year. So that makes Spooked and Ciao EJ hard. Then maybe on the ball but none of us have treehouses and my friend SB only has her white fluffy puppy who isn't even 1 yet. 

So we might write our own which im thinking would be Emma, Eve and KM (katie) since that's us three pretty much. We wouldn't be able to show anyone since we aren't aloud youtube sadly.

Don't forget to check out www.ej12fanbooks.weelby.com
That's all 
CL14

No comments:

Post a Comment