Thursday 2 October 2014

Layout Change complete | Stuff

Hello readers,
I think Iv finished changing the layout and some things. Iv also added something new which you need to be on a computer to find, 5 points if you find it ;) it's not that hard and it's on all the pages.

Also the font for the tabs is called sunshiney or something so I had to chose it of course. Do you like all the new fonts? Also at Christmas time im going to be changing the blog a bit, I'm sure you can guess how. 

I'm also writing another ej12 fan book (im writing 3 at the moment)
1. EJ14, co-writing it with SB14
2. Agents of Shine, Midnight Mission. It's about NJ14 and AB14
3. Ej12 story, before Ciao EJ and with KM12 

My third one, which is a EJ12 story set before Ciao Ej, is (not giving away to much) going to be at a beach and I need help! What should I call it and any charm ideas?
So far I only have a surfboard charm, Snorkle charm and I need a message for the heart charm too...
Tell me if you have any ideas for the last charm?
Also what should It be called, here's the cover so far:
I know it's so much like making waves but it works for the story. Also the bottle EJ is holding is related...
Give me any ideas of you like
CL14

2 comments:

  1. Beach blitz or something? What's the moral of the story like or the problem. From MB

    ReplyDelete
  2. How do you make such good covers?

    ReplyDelete