Wednesday 10 December 2014

Day 3 ~ In the Dark

So this review is on In the Dark which was actually my first EVER ej12 book! 

<><><>
Mini blurb: 
Something is stopping the shine solar plant from producing energy yet it seems to still be running? Is shadow up to it? It's EJ job to find out.
Emma is nervous about going to a sleepover at a friends house since it's got a spooky fear. Will she beat her fear of the dark?

Review:
I really like this book. Iv reread it so many times but I can never get enough of it. Teh mystery of it confused me the first time as I tried to work out the answer in my mind. Also the fact that she's afraid if the dark stuck with me until I got over the fear myself. So I'm going to rate it:
4/5 stars! 

<><><>
That's all for now,
I'm worried I may not post tomorrow (im going to school for a special computers program thingy and after school to the Apple Store for hour of code(we learn coding stuff))
Cl14


No comments:

Post a Comment