Sunday 16 February 2014

Back home!

Hello everyone!
I'm back home now. The plane trip was fun enough. There was some turbulence and it moved around heaps. But not super scary, just enough to make your stomach turn. Plus the planes so old it didn't have tv's!!! So sad, but I lived ;)

Anyway if I rewind time, today I:
Went on a ferry to Manly, had something to eat there, took a ferry back. It was raining the whole time though :(
We went to the chocolate shop again. I had the same brownie I had yesterday which has edible gold ontop! I know, sounds cool but do you want to know what gold tastes like? I licked just the gold. It tastes like dust. Actually nit that nice. But it made the brownie, more SHINY
I didn't go to the opera house but we pasted it a few times.

Now at home it's around 35degrees, and coming from 15 to 35 feels very hot! We forgot to keep teg air on running so my cat probably hates us.

Well now I'm home and still feeling like I'm on a ferry and my ears still hurt from the plane, at least it's collingd own. Except I can't hear properly. :)
CL14 out!

No comments:

Post a Comment