Thursday 13 February 2014

EJ12 things

Hi agents!
I told you I would try to post more often so, here it is! Another post! This one has no certain topic but I'm going to say a few things.
First of all, I can't wait for Ciao EJ! I'm really hoping its not the last book! I don't think it will be.

Second, you gust remember the EJ app they were making? When I emailed them before school started they said they were trying to finish it before school started. It's still not out but that means they're almost done! Can't wait to be playing EJ on my iPad. I'm hoping that eventually you might be able to costumize your character, but that's not important yet.

Next, the EJtv show. I'm really hoping they make it cartoon. It takes a few years for a drawn show to be on tv but actors take only one or two. I'm really hoping it comes out before I get too old for EJ12.

Fourthly, wouldn't it be cool if Shine was real? I know it's not real (as far as we know) but on the news they said a tunnel was found under some Russian public toilets. Shine tunnel perhaps? It's being filled with concrete.

Finally, have you readers seen how many blogs there are out there? I particularly like MB14's blog. Try finding them.

Ok one more thing. When I looked through how many page views iv had (blogger tells me how many people from which countries have checked my blog), it says in all time iv had around 335 views from Australia, 100 and sometging from Newzeland, and then 51 from US and a few from Finland, UK, South Korea and another country I can't remember. Thanks guys!
CL14 out!

2 comments:

  1. Love your blog, i had one but i'm not allowed it anymore, if i gave a blog i'll let you know

    ReplyDelete
  2. HI CL14. THIS IS HH12. I CAN'T COMMENT WITH A NAME, THE COMPUTER WON'T LET ME. THAT TUNNEL SOUNDS INTERESTING!!!

    ReplyDelete