Saturday 8 February 2014

EJ spy school

Hi guys!
So sorry that I haven't posted for ages but iv been really busy with school, now that it's started up again. I'll try to post at least once a week now. Anyway, EJ spy school came out and I decided to get it, even if I'm way above early reader. It's really cute! Perfect for younger girls. I don't have a sister so I only got it for myself. There's heaps of illustrations and it's all so cute. Most of teg pictures is exactly how I imagined shien would be. There's one of the indoor training room and it looks exactly like I imagined it. They are really short though, but that's understandable. The EJ12 team has even made a mini website for it:
www.ejspyschool.com
It's all so cute. I'll try to get the next ones, Secret spy and puppy love when they come out.
CL14 out!

No comments:

Post a Comment