Saturday 22 February 2014

Shining stars!!!

Hello everyone!
How often do you guys check the EJ official blog? I do everyday. Maybe even a few times a day. Well I sent in a pic to it and FINALLY I'm a shining star! I would attach a picture but as iv explained, I can't do that.
Here's the blog link:
http://ej12girlhero.com/communications-centre/ej12-girl-hero-team-blog

Well if you go under shine challenges up the top and choose shining stars you can see everyone who has sent in lots of things and have their name up there! I'm up there with some it her agents like MB, CS12, EP12 and a lot more stars!

By the way I emailed the EJ team about the EJ app and they said it's having some problems at the moment but will be ready soon. Well, there exact words were:
Yes, the app is still having some technical issues-gee whizz lemon fizz!

Hehe, guess it might take a month or more before it's ready, knowing programming. Unless it's only a minor error and easy to fix... I'm getting off topic but as an interesting fact, I like games and I'm trying to learn things like scratch, if you know what that is.

What's you high scores on Mission Alert? Iv only played once or twice because I use my iPad but mines not that high. I'm better at Jump start though! 😃😄😀

Oh and yes EF12, the zoo was Taronga zoo in Sydney.

P.s iv updated the poll.
CL14 out!

3 comments:

  1. hi CL! yay we are a shining star! i wish EF was one too then we could all be on it! i check the blog every day and maybe sometimes twice a day depending because today i checked it about 4 times because of the comments and on my computer and ipod. yay the app! i cant wait. from MB

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi MB!
    Yeah, EF has sent in heaps more than me but she's not up there, strange!

    ReplyDelete
  3. also you can see the picture of the shining stars on my blog just click my name MB14 and then go to blog pals! on the first post!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete