Friday 7 March 2014

EJ by numbers part 1

I'm doing a list of EJ by numbers!!! You'll get what I mean with the facts below:

7 times she wore a headband on a mission

6 times someone else has been on the cover with EJ

5 times EJ has worn black on a mission

4 times EJ12 has worn her uniform on the cover

3 times a cat been on the cover

2 times a monkey has been on a cover

1 time a leopard has been on the the cover

That's all for now. I'm working on the rest. I'm trying to find some news for you guys. For now check out the official EJ12girlhero.com blog. MB14's story Spied out! Was just posted. And I'm in it so big thanks to MB14!

I'm trying to write an EJ book but it's hard to make it long enough.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks CL! I go on ur blog about 3 times a day. I think ciao ej comes out in may 28th? I wish it was in march! Lol. From MB14

    ReplyDelete