Tuesday 25 March 2014

Hello agents

Hi guys,
I'm hoping you've have read my last post, it was super important. Anyway, to sum up what was very interesting to me:
There will only be two more ej12 books (not sure if that means including ciao EJ or not)
Susannah said she doesn't know what older readers would want to read. Ok that doenst make much sense, just read her reply :)
EJ with turn 12(making her EJ14) in the last book.

By the way I'm writing an ej12 fan written story. Iv done the first chapter I'm just editing it, it willbe up  shortly.

I had an idea about how she said she would love to hear what older girls would want to read about. Since a lot of us are wishing for ej12 to continue I had an idea. What of we all email her why we love ej12, what would make a good ej14/16 story and why. She said she would love ideas so if we give her some, maybe she would! Post a comment on why you love EJ, why you want EJ14/16 and anything else you want her to see! If I get a few ill email them off to Susannah, she replied last time within a month.

Oh and another interesting thing, Susannah said something about hwo she will write two more, but EJ might gone on more missions later on...
Triple full stops... Hmm. What could that mean?

CL14 out-

No comments:

Post a Comment