Thursday 6 March 2014

Rest of email

When I emailed the team you saw what I asked, but I forgot to include some more that I suggested at the end:

EJ should go to India and China SUSANNAH HAS BEEN THINKING ABOUT THEM TOO - GREAT MINDS THINK ALIKE!
She should rescue a whale GREAT IDEA!
Eve should be shown on a cover. EVE WILL BE ON BOOK 19

So this means there is more books!!! Yay!!! EJ will go to China and India? I'm not surprised because of the end of Spooked. Eve will be on book 19!!! Can't wait to see what she looks like! Ciao EJ comes out in three weeks on the 28th. You know what that means? We can be expecting to see what Eve looks like pretty soon! Any day now actually. I'm going to be checking the official blog ever few hours now. Hmmm. I just remembered, I'm earlier interviews years back susannah said she can think of missions up to book 20. I'm hoping she's gotten more ideas with book 18 coming out now. Could that mean with China and India being books 90% chance. That leaves one more unknown definite book. What country shoudl she go too? I'm still sticking with my idea of saving whales. But is this really the last 1-2 years of EJ12??? Is that even possible? Hey, if Eve is on book 19 then maybe book 19 is all five of them! Imagine that! Wait it can't be the end because they were talking about an EJ12 tv series! EJ12 will live for years on!!!

2 comments:

  1. Blogger stuffed up with this post. That's why there is such a big gap there.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Umm the writing's overlapping

    ReplyDelete