Monday 3 March 2014

Eve overview

Ok so basically summed up:
Eve is said Eve as in Christmas Eve. I thought I was said Evie.
She will be described in Ciao EJ
She will be on the cover of the book after Ciao EJ
She likes yellow

I'm so excited! Can't wait for Ciao EJ! And not just for the description of Eve! That means that in between the time of Ciao EJ and the next book we will finally be told the appearance of Eve! I'm personally wanting her to have wavy/curly light brown long hair. Because EJ is blonde, Elle is orange, Isi is dark brown, Hannah is even darker brown and Nema and Laila are black. So what's left? Light brown and an even lighter white. There's actually lighter blondes than EJ in the world, ones in my class at school.

2 comments:

  1. I think eve should have light brown hair and a bit wavy and hair. She should also have maybe blue eyes because only ej has blue eyes. I can't wait for the next book!!!!! I wish it would come faster! But for some reason I always thought eve had orangish hair. From MB

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree she should have light brown and when will ciao EJ come out!
    I CANT WAIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete