Saturday 1 March 2014

Random post of things

Hello everyone!
Ok as the title suggests this post will be random, again! I'm writing this as I go with not much of any idea of what to write. Oh and by the way I just got back from an over night stay in Caloundra, on the sunshien coast.

So let me see. I'm hoping I'll be able to relate this to EJ.

Well, when I was in Caloundra I didn't see any whales or dolphins sadly. It's been known to see them in Caloundra but not today. We stayed at this place that has its own water park slide things. They're super cool!

Ok here's some EJ things that just popped into my mind:

1. EJ tv show
Still no news of it. I'm thinking of sending another email soon with a few EJ questions. If you want me to ask anything I will.

2. EJ app
It's still not out but it must be in the process of destroying bugs. Bugs is what lots of people call errors in a games code. I can't wait for it on iPad. I have only ever played mission alert once or twice. Looks so cool!

3. Animals
In the EJ books what animals do you want her to rescue next? I'm hoping for a whale, guinea pig, another cat or even something like a bird.

What else, hmmm. Wouldn't it be cool if shine was real? Kids saving the world. But one thing make sme wonder, well realistically more than one but right now, I'll onky write one. If A1 is the leader of the Melbourne shine base(look at my last post if you haven't already) who is in control of every other base? She gets to HQ very fast so I'm guessing it's under Melbourne. Who operates the WA, SA, TAS, NT, NSW and last but my favourite QLD? We know that Elle's mum runs the London base but what about teg other countries? Is A1 the main leader or is there more? Well, I might email the EJ team that.

If you have nay questions. Send them fast because I'm emailing the team soon.
Btw nit sure how many if you play Minecraft(I do, hehe) but they're making a minecraft movie.
CL14

1 comment:

  1. Hey CL14! I like minecraft! A movie, cool. I wonder when shine agency started?? From MB I posted another post on my blog

    ReplyDelete